If you're like us, your pets have truly become family members. When you can't be home for them, whether because of work, vacation or other obligations, you want them taken care of with the same love and attention that you give them. That's exactly what we do at Highland Hills Pet Sitting. Because we love pets!
Highland Hills Pet Sitting offers a multitude of services for a variety of pets. We can also handle various home services which, by making it appear that your house is occupied, can be a crime deterrent. Choose the schedule and services you want, and we'll do the rest.
Pet services include:
- Feeding and general care
- Walks: 15, 30- or 45-minute
- Personal attention, playtime
- Kitty "fishing" playtime for cats
- Administration of medicine
- Litterbox upkeep
- Transportation to vet or groomer
- Overnight and extended stays
Home services include: Tipper
- Watering plants
- Bringing in newspapers/mail
- Turning on/alternating lights
- Opening/closing blinds
- Carrying trash in/out
a free initial appointment, where we can meet you and your pets, before making your first reservation with us.
Insured & Bonded, American Red Cross Pet First Aid certified, Member of NAPPS